HGP anchor channel
ANCHORING SYSTEMS FOR CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONS
The innovative HGP Smart Anchor is a new generation anchoring system replacing conventional hot rolled channels with improved performance.
HGP anchor channels features
- HGP anchor channels replaces conventional hot rolled channels
- The special anchor nuts are already included into the channels
- Anchoring is completed with standard M16 threaded bars
- Superior shear load performance (kN)
- Certified Tensile Strength resistance (kN)
- Certified Fatigue Resistance (kN)
- A1 Class fire resistance
- Adjustable products
- Dust-free working environment
- Rapid installation
- Dedicated software: GP Anchor Calculation Software – Discover more
- BIM Plug-ins available
- Patented product
- Focus on environment – HGP anchor channels have lower carbon footprint than hot rolled channels.
- Approved by UNICMI association of façade manufacturers
- European certificate ETA 17/0869 dated 30/11/2017
- HGP is the best fixing for curtain walls facades anchoring; a complete fixing product with CE mark. No T-bolts are required. Approved by the Italian association of facade builders and installers UNICMI. HGP is the winner of the ICTA 2018, innovation product category.
- Dedicated GP Anchor Calculation software, CE marked products with ETA certification, BIM files, specification texts, technical support by company’ s technical office.
Download data sheets
The product HGP anchor channel has been used for the realization of several projects.
Find out more!
World Trade Center – Lisbon – Portogallo
World Trade Center – Lisbon – Portugal cast-in Anchor channels The new WTC in Lisbon becomes the main city center devoted to international business. The
Fondazione Feltrinelli – Milan – Italy
Fondazione Feltrinelli concrete structure is realized with a mixed technique: part on site and part prefabricated.
Need more information?
Contact us by email at email@example.com or complete our online contact form if you need more information about the product or for general enquiries.