Design and construction of ventilated facades
Aderma S.r.l. was founded in 1999 by GL Locatelli.
The company is specialized in the design and construction of turnkey ventilated facades guaranteeing the utmost insulation and energy savings.
Aderma’s installations are in Italy but we are increasingly following Italian partners to build construction sites all over the world.
Aderma S.r.l. supplies a number of services:
CONSULTING IN THE DESIGN PHASE
In-depth knowledge of all the best external cladding materials allows Aderma to advise architects on how to achieve their technical and architectural goals while planning appropriate use of their budget.
STRUCTURAL CALCULATION AND PREPARATION OF PLANS
Our internal team of engineers is able to carry out the structural calculation of ventilated facades in compliance with national and European standards; the drafting of all executive projects; the production records of the cladding slabs and the drafting of laying instructions.
TURNKEY SUPPLY OF VENTILATED FACADE PACKAGES
In addition to design, Aderma can supply structural anchoring elements, thermal insulation panels, cladding slabs and installation services with a “turnkey” formula. The entire process complies with the UNI EN ISO 9001 certified quality system. Aderma possesses SOA attestation in category OS18b.
SUPPLY OF ANCHORAGE SYSTEMS
Aderma can supply anchorage systems with a variety of different solutions responding to all the demands of the market.
- Supply of individual components of the anchorage system selected from the Aderma catalogue.
- Supply of individual components of the anchorage system on the basis of a list specifically prepared by the company’s in-house engineering service in response to the customer’s specifications.
- Supply of anchorage systems for ventilated facades on the basis of the company’s own executive plans, charged by the square metre.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
With twenty years of specific experience in the sector, Aderma supplies project management services in the following areas:
- Construction site planning.
- Product quality control, compliance with various regulations and verification of compliance with specifications and guidelines.
- Training of the customer’s laying teams.
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING OF VENTILATED FACADES
Aderma has developed a protocol for maintenance of ventilated facades including:
- Verification of static security.
- Verification of maintenance of thermal insulation performance.
- Cleaning of cladding.
The service is performed on Aderma facades and other ventilated facades.
CONVERSION OF VENTILATED FACADES
When a ventilated facade no longer guarantees its original static security or technical performance, due to obsolescence or an initial fault in its construction, it becomes necessary to convert the facade.
Aderma can advise the facade owner on the best intervention strategies to adjust the performance of the cladding.
DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF ACCESS SYSTEMS FOR FACADES
Under a partnership with Rostek, Aderma designs and builds permanent access systems for cleaning and maintenance of:
- Continuous facades.
- Ventilated facades.
- Glass roofs.
- Photovoltaic walls or roofs.
The system may involve use of motor-driven building maintenance units (BMU) or stairways and walkways, either manual or motor-driven.